+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice for crush

advice for crush

hi, I am need of urgent advice please,
    so basically there is this guy at school whom I really like and cannot get over him and want to be like his really good or even best friends with him. Before our school broke off for the winter break, him and I used to talk alot, we used spend the entire bus ride together talking to each other. That time he used to be so considerate and caring about me that everyday, if he would find me sitting quietly, even if I was ok, he used to still ask me whether I am alright or not. He used to hug me, put his arm around me and really make me feel comfortable, we used to talk our hearts out with each other, not that we were dating, we were just friends. But after the three week break which we got, the communication between us reduced a lot. He does not care about me the way he used to before. I really don't know what to do now, if anyone could suggest me what to do, that would be really good.

thank you so much

Ask him if all is okay with him and you, or just call him up and ask him to a movie and see how you both interact together when one on one.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”