+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Proposition for ex-gf: Good or bad idea?

Proposition for ex-gf: Good or bad idea?

My gf (age 43) recently broke up with me (age 38) (we were together just a few months), though I think we were actually more FWB's. She said her libido was on overdrive, and was inccessantly telling me she was horny. After the breakup, she said she wanted to stay friends - though things ended on a sour note, and we've been NC for ten days now. Toward the end of the relationship she said she mostly liked me for the sex. She said I'm "hot" and "addicting", which strikes me as flattery. Tonight I had the idea of offering to provide -- eh chem -- erotic services for her :p. I haven't felt close feelings for her over the last few days, and feel I'm mature enough to handle it. (I've had FWB-ish situations before.) Is this a reasonable proposition or is it insulting? Will it lead to Bad Things? I also doubt the neccessity (lol), since she's attractive, and [according to her] guys hit on her when she's out. This proposition sounds a little nutty to me, but I'm asking in earnest (it's 2018, right?). Please provide feedback.
    Last edited by Marcel_Marceau; 12-04-18 at 08:43 PM.

If you lost the feels for her and vice versa but you both still want to bang - why not ask. See where it will take you, all she can say is yes or no and no much lost at this point.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

based on her comment " she mostly liked me for the sex. She said I'm "hot" and "addicting"" i see no problem with offering to service her. she obviously whored you and never considered you as viable partner material.

Guys,...this was asked in December of last year.

The account only ever made this one post, and it is probably fake.

[MENTION=87416]PRW[/MENTION] ~ This thread was made on April 12th not in December. The first number is the day, the second is the month.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ