+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are Asian women really faithful?

Are Asian women really faithful?

I read a lot of reviews in the internet regarding the faithfulness of Asian women. They say these women are loyalists and trustworthy enough. Facts were given in the internet that infidelity is never an issue with the women, is this even true? But I would like to know this by myself, that’s why I decided to join an asian date tour two months from now. I also want to experience how they are as one’s companion. I hope what I read were true, what d’ya think?

Uggggghhhhhh more SPAM designed to separate lonely suckers from their hard earned money

Report it Dal! I have been reporting these posts too. Same posts, different names.

Is this really spam? I don't see any specific company mentioned.

I’m Chinese living in Hong Kong. Asian is very broad incl. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thailand, Philipipines, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Singapore, etc. I think loyalty and trustworthy is not about race. It is about the individual. I know some Asian women still like one-night stand and have affairs. Some of my friends divorced one or twice.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, compared with western countries, they have their own culture and tradition. I admit that the traditional family teach their daughter to well-behave and be loyal to family & husband but they would stick to their own race. If those women are willing to marry white guy or foreigners, then they normally are more open and untraditional.

Quote Originally Posted by omgtotallyxo View Post
    Is this really spam? I don't see any specific company mentioned.
    No because they hope you will PM them and ask about it. It's just a sneaky way to do it without getting kicked.

asian women have different personalites

Yes..it IS spam. It has been posted this storytelling way with no real links ( although I thought clickable links were banned, so that is probably why no links) since about 6 months ago or more all over the place. Always a post then they make a new account, maybe the old account gets blocked, IDK. Always says, foreign affair tour, romance tour, dating tour etc.