+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend loves to dance but I suck. Help me!

My girlfriend loves to dance but I suck. Help me!

My girlfriend is from Costa Rica and as expected, she’s ****ing amazing in dancing. The first time we got to dance during a Latin singles tour, I kept stepping on her feet. LOL. I honestly don't know how I got her. Guess that was a cute factor or something? Anyway, our first anniversary is coming up and I really want to impress her with some moves. I tried learning through youtube, asking friends, and reading online but I still mess up. This is my last resort before I hire a tutor of my own. So, is there anyone out there who can help and teach me how to dance properly? I prefer salsa, slow dancing or even some basic steps. Thank you so much!

Practice makes perfect ~seems u don’t work hard on it. I have experience that i was weak in dance before but after hard and consistent training, and remember the most basic steps then i really dance well in ball with a girl.

Work it hard. Don’t choose some difficult steps to dance. Focus on the basic one and make the begining part perfect. But if you had tried hard, missing some steps in the middle and final is forgivable.

Good luck guy👍🏻