+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I surprise my wife on her birthday?

How do I surprise my wife on her birthday?

Two weeks from now, my wife will be celebrating her 26th birthday. I’m thinking about surprising her. And I want it to be very memorable for her. I searched for some ways in surprising my wife, but nothing really stood out. The internet gave some suggestions, which includes preparing for a party, family bonding in the beach, romantic dinner, and a foreign dating event which I find weird (in a good way). But I will always ask for advices and suggestions here. I want it to be wholesome. Please tell me so! Thanks!

It's too soon to throw together a party. Save that for her 30th.

You said something about family bonding. Do you have kids & do you want to include them? I'd maybe do 2 birthdays. . . one with the kids which isn't so much of a surprise & one without them if you can drop them off at the grandparents. Do something romantic for your wife like a candlelit picnic on the beach even if it's just sandwiches or KFC. Spending one on one time with you will be the best. Blindfold her for the drive if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    It's too soon to throw together a party. Save that for her 30th.

You said something about family bonding. Do you have kids & do you want to include them? I'd maybe do 2 birthdays. . . one with the kids which isn't so much of a surprise & one without them if you can drop them off at the grandparents. Do something romantic for your wife like a candlelit picnic on the beach even if it's just sandwiches or KFC. Spending one on one time with you will be the best. Blindfold her for the drive if you like.
    Spending one on one time with her would be so perfect. I like this idea. I appreciate your suggestion!

...and a foreign dating event which I...
    That little comment makes this whole thread's legitimacy and intent seem really really fishy

i suggest a romantic dinner at five stars restaurant, dance at night club then stay in classy hotel for the evening. should be just her and you only for entire date
    Last edited by bunnyhabit; 20-04-18 at 07:46 AM.

Jump out of the bathroom closet wearing a thong and yell "Boo!!" when she walks in there. That will surprise her.