+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is he always so hot and cold?

Why is he always so hot and cold?

There’s this guy that I’ve been seeing for a few months. Everything was great in the beginning. In the beginning he was interested in me and has been texting me a lot. Then after a few months, he has been not been texting me first anymore and didn’t act that interested as he was in the beginning. He acts interested in me by always texting me and and then a week later acts like he’s not interested for no reason by telling me that he’s busy and can’t talk and somtimes ignores my texts. Why does he do that and what should I do about it?

No way to know.

Could be 2 options.

1. He has just simply lost interest.

2. He is still interested but the emotions have settled into a normal state. The emotional "high" of meeting someone new has worn off.

I can't comment on the first one. There is no information to determine that.

On the second one, that is why people need to be disciplined when they first meet someone. Whatever behavor they exhibit when they first meet someone is establishing a pattern of behavor that the other person is going to be expecting to continue indefinitely. So the lesson to learn here is to not partake in behavor that is not maintainable and is based on a fleeting temporary emotional state.

He's dating someone else.....always a possibility.

Do i get this right: you have been texting for MONTHS and you ask why he isn’t interested anymore?

Or are you two actually dating with having sex and everything?
    What do you mean by „I’m seeing him“?

maybe he is just busy in working^^

Just like me, i have met a girl online in a chatting room. First time i have interest in her and wanna know everything about her. Bt from time to time, i have lots of works to do in a period, then i start talk less and less to her cause i have no time to chat with her. As time passes, i have no chat with her and we return to concentrate our life, my work and her study.

I think the case is similar to yours. Just take it normal. It is ok~