+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the girls over 60

Where are all the girls over 60

I keep hearing how there are no guys over 60, I have decided there isn't hardly anybody single over 60.
    I am one of these weirdos that will out live all my kids, and half the grand kids, 3 of my barbers have died.
    Half my customers are dead, they watch TV, get fat and die,, both my kids look like they are going to die.
    Are they're any mature ladies available, in this world. That look like they might live to,,75,,,80

I know there are a lot of widows at Elks clubs. The women stuck around after their partners passed on, They are active, fun, intelligent like to travel, dance & party. There are also several at the local senior citizen groups around here & at the Red Hat society meetings.

Where are you looking?

Here where I live people mostly exist their remaining years. After like 50 years people get tired of relationships and they at stage when they want to be alone, they had enough in their younger days. At least thats how my mum explains why shes single.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    I know there are a lot of widows at Elks clubs. The women stuck around after their partners passed on, They are active, fun, intelligent like to travel, dance & party. There are also several at the local senior citizen groups around here & at the Red Hat society meetings.

Where are you looking?
    I'm not yet, But I have learned so much in this last disaster, I am NOT looking to have my heart ripped out of my chest again, if someone passes my qualifications, and they are willing to commit, It has to be long term, I am NOT into one night stands.

Oh man. Of course you are not into one night stands. You have much more offer to woman than sex. You can offer life, love and long commitment.

Do you mean in general or on this website? On here, not sure there are any over 60? maybe some late 50's.

You could investigate a senior meet up group in your area and find some nice women in the age group you are looking for to hang out with and get to know a little better in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy View Post
    I'm not yet, But I have learned so much in this last disaster, I am NOT looking to have my heart ripped out of my chest again, if someone passes my qualifications, and they are willing to commit, It has to be long term, I am NOT into one night stands.
    I said nothing about one night stands. You asked where women were. I told you.

I also forgot that there are a lot in the grocery store. I took my dad to the store once after my mom died & OMG, these little old ladies were practically knocking me over to get to my dad.

I'm sorry that you are hurting from a past break up. It's good that you have standards about what you are seeking in a partner. Give yourself more time to heal, then happy hunting.

I also forgot that there are a lot in the grocery store. I took my dad to the store once after my mom died & OMG, these little old ladies were practically knocking me over to get to my dad.
    So its your dad who stole my grandma!

I said nothing about one night stands. You asked where women were. I told you.

I'm sorry that you are hurting from a past break up. It's good that you have standards about what you are seeking in a partner. Give yourself more time to heal, then happy hunting.
    Thank you for the reply I never thought you were talking about one night stuff. I am just it too much pain, why Im here,,,And those of us who have been dropped sometimes we think a new girl is the answer, but if anybody should know better its me.
    Thats how I got the wrong wife. I just found out today she has a new guy, I can't explain it but I'm relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    No, my dad didn't date any of them. But really if your grandmother acted like those women in the grocery store trust me, nobody 'stole' her; she came willingly! lol

Old Guy -- when you find peace again, you will know when you are ready to try again. Best wishes. But I understand where you're coming from. When my mom died, one of friends said to me: "Don't worry. I'll keep the barracudas away [from your dad] because if you think the gold diggers are bad when you are 20, you won't believe how awful they are when you are 60." I thought she was kidding. The I saw it in action. Yikes.

No, my dad didn't date any of them. But really if your grandmother acted like those women in the grocery store trust me, nobody 'stole' her; she came willingly! lol

Old Guy -- when you find peace again, you will know when you are ready to try again. Best wishes. But I understand where you're coming from. When my mom died, one of friends said to me: "Don't worry. I'll keep the barracudas away [from your dad] because if you think the gold diggers are bad when you are 20, you won't believe how awful they are when you are 60." I thought she was kidding. The I saw it in action. Yikes.
    They are out there,, gold diggers, sad

Oldie, Why are you limiting yourself to old ladies if you are going to live forever? many young girls like me favor older more stable and experienced boyfriends. they are more gentle and lovable than young bucks. i was with a sixty five year old gentleman last night for third time.

I would say the big difference is we are more long term. I am cursed in the fact I am willing to change to be like them, and I am tired of changing.
    Bunnyhabit,,thank you for the post,,,I like rabbits,,,in a way.

thank you very much oldie, filipina rabbit are most beneficial. young and old will hang on to someone pleasurable.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    ... lol ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast