+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Text or call

Text or call

How often should a female text or call the male in a very close relationship.?

There is no should or not~ If it is a very close relationship, a female naturally call or text to him often like in dinning time, before going bed, having lunch or gathering etc. They want being together every time or mentally or spiritually together so text and call are needed to keep in touch together. Bt there is no a concrete rule that how often or how many times they text or call together is correct or normal. It indeed depends on the target or person type or their personality which affect their love behavior in a relationship. It is different to different person.

As often as she wants to without making a pest of herself.

We're women, not females unless you are a Star Trek character.

I agree it will vary from person to person. You have to "feel them out" and try different amounts to see how they react to it....OR you can have a conversation with them about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    As often as she wants to without making a pest of herself.

We're women, not females unless you are a Star Trek character.
    Ya well it says "Ask a Female" on the forum title lol.

I always texted according to how much they texted and what times were ever good for the both of us. I never did texts when I knew they were work busy or asleep and tbh I prefer hearing someones voice over clicking a few random words to them every now and then off my phone.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy View Post
    How often should a female text or call the male in a very close relationship.?
    The woman should initiate more than 50% of the texting as long as they are sensible about when than do it,...such as not when you are busy at work, or at least not expect an immediate reply if they do. Women don't usually get into trouble for too much texting, but the guys certainly do.

I would be alright with them initiating up to 80% of the texting,...as long as the above common sense is applied.

my heart breaker thinks a tex once a week call every two.
    she got a new car, I asked her to send me a pic, she said she said she was too busy,,,

Sounds like she lost interest in you.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

I read somewhere don't let 2 days go by without texting as the woman may read it as your not interested. As for me I can text endlessly lol I have to restrain myself but I try not to let it get annoying to him. A mix of calls and texts is good. I don't agree that she lost interest, she may just not want to bother you....at least that's the case with me.

I have learned a few things about her.
    She had a crush, Compared to the average 60 yr old, it happens to me a lot. I am an active Cyclist.
    I miss read it as LOVE.
    Love for me takes a while to brew, she hung around long enough for that to happen, and dropped me.

Yeppers [MENTION=87545]Old Guy[/MENTION]...CantMoveOn...got it right up there... The lady fizzled out her interest in you. Did she ghost you or tell you why she wasn't interested as much anymore?

Ghost thing, I spied a little