+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I thought about someone ...

I thought about someone ...

This has probably happened to others at some point or another. Perhaps you see someone you work with, a stranger on the street, someone across a crowded room, etc. And you think a dirty thought about them. It doesn't mean you're going to act on it by any means, you just have the thought. It's okay to look and not touch, we all know this.

But have you ever had a dirty thought about someone that you really should not have? Today this happened to me. The setting was this ... I'm a teacher and I looked at one of the students today, for some reason I just noticed him. We made eye contact and it was one of those moments. I just smiled at him and he smiled back at me. He's 14, I'm 43. Now, before anyone goes insane, PLEASE understand that I would never EVER act on this. I had liked the fact that he was a good student - he was mature, smart, a hard worker, well behaved, etc. And that makes a world of difference to a teacher. But today, for some reason ... IT happened in my mind. I was bothered by it for a flash, thinking "I should not have had that thought about him." But I didn't beat myself up over it, these things happen.

How do you feel about having a thought about someone inappropriate?

Whatever happens in one's mind is nobody's business. People even fantasize about killing someone when they are angry...doesn't mean they are going to turn into a serial killer. You recognize it as inappropriate so you are good.

I see you have made it over here now that the shack is gone.

So 29 years age difference. I have been in a situation where I was student and teacher was 30 years older. But she did act on it. Even offered to go to Italy to chill out and asked many times what will be with us.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=87417]smackie09[/MENTION] - I didn't realize how addicted I was to the shack until it went good. So yes.

But today I looked at him again in passing and we had no sparks. I looked at him again and realized it was just a moment. He's 14, and he acts 14, which he should because he's 14. And I don't want my dirty laundry on the news NOTHING will come of this. But it was just a moment, perhaps he had it as well and didn't realize it the same way I did because he is, after all, 14.

Yes he is 14 you old vagina. So stop even thinking about him.

BTW welcome to loveforum lol !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You are not alone. I think off all sorts of messed-up crap in my mind.

Did once about a friends dad when I was around seventeen. He was fit, tattooed up and a musician and his son who I was in school with and friends with invited us over to watch the band rehearse and myself and I think another girl had dirty thoughts and felt weird about it afterward.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle