+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season 9 Movie Suggestion Thread

You're welcome. I think because of all the screen names she just forgot to add it, CantMoveOn.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] & [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION] Thankies for giving your choices ~ [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION], sorry I thought I put everyone's name it was just an oversight on my part because I was rushed for time & didn't re-read my post to see if I had all in it.

- - - Updated - - -

So so far no repeats of movies for me to take into next round, still waiting for at least four.

1 each for:

Colossal, Birdman, Thor, The Shape of Water, Sun Dogs and Greatest Showman
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I don't understand what is happening now with this? lol? Do you need movies to get more than 1 vote each to move on?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thanks, [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] for my movie choice ((hugs))

I will pick lovebroken's since she so kindly picked mine ...and second I'll pick pcmaster's since he really waaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnts his to win .. it appears.
    First .. Colossal
    Second .. The Greatest Showman.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] & [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION] Thankies for giving your choices ~ [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION], sorry I thought I put everyone's name it was just an oversight on my part because I was rushed for time & didn't re-read my post to see if I had all in it.

- - - Updated - - -

So so far no repeats of movies for me to take into next round, still waiting for at least four.

1 each for:

Colossal, Birdman, Thor, The Shape of Water, Sun Dogs and Greatest Showman
    Ok ~ Update

Colossal - 2
    Greatest Showman - 2
    Birdman - 1
    Thor -1
    The Shape of Water - 1
    Sun Dogs -1

Thank you for re voting [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION], [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION], [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION], [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION].

Waiting for : [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION], [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION], [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION], [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION], [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] to give it another go. Read my previous posts to see what I am asking for. Thanks. Can say 2 or just 1 movie to give again out of ones I mentioned in an above post.

- - - Updated - - -

Choose off these:

Exeter19 ~ The Shining
    pcmaster~ The Greatest Showman
    dollhouse ~ The Shape of Water ( since some said they'd want to see .review that 1)
    Jffs24 ~ Thor : Ragnarok
    CantMoveOn ~ Birdman
    lovebroken ~ Colossal
    topazlight ~ Sun Dogs
    GLYC ~Miami Connection
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I'll go with Sun Dogs, and The Greatest Snowman.

Accidentally read it as The Greatest Snowman. Lol.
    But, it still has my vote. TIS THE SEASON

In no particular order (I am equally interested in both) the two I pick are:

The Greatest Showman
    The Shape of Water

There were actually quite a few from the list I wanted to pick, but I had to just narrow it down. Those are two I have not yet seen but would like to anyway, even if we didn't pick them.

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Ok ~ Update

Colossal - 2
    Greatest Showman - 2
    Birdman - 1
    Thor -1
    The Shape of Water - 1
    Sun Dogs -1

Thank you for re voting [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION], [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION], [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION], [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION].

Waiting for : [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION], [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION], [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION], [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION], [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] to give it another go. Read my previous posts to see what I am asking for. Thanks. Can say 2 or just 1 movie to give again out of ones I mentioned in an above post.

- - - Updated - - -

Choose off these:

Exeter19 ~ The Shining
    pcmaster~ The Greatest Showman
    dollhouse ~ The Shape of Water ( since some said they'd want to see .review that 1)
    Jffs24 ~ Thor : Ragnarok
    CantMoveOn ~ Birdman
    lovebroken ~ Colossal
    topazlight ~ Sun Dogs
    GLYC ~Miami Connection
    Damn, it's getting complicated - Sounds like a FB status rofl

Thanks [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] [ I never expect mine to ever go through to win, tbh)

Okay 1st -- Colossal ( lovebroken's movie choice)
    Second -- GLYC's ( new guys movie choice) Miami Connection because after looking it up it looks funny as hell to watch and review.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] -- if someone doesn't re-vote and movie is in the running, you eliminating their movie from the running? Your rules.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thankies , GLYC, TheEvilJester & Jffs24 for choosing again so I can narrow ones I feel most would actually want to watch & review.

New results are ~

Colossal - 3
    Greatest Showman - 4
    Birdman - 1
    Thor -1
    The Shape of Water - 2
    Sun Dogs -2
    Miami Connection - 1

As it stands the ones with 2 votes or over go through. 4 movies ATM.

Still have [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] & [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] to revote. This could keep results same or add a fifth movie in final.

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] ~ That is possible if they have a movie in final & decide not to add their revote to make things fair. Both pc & topaz have movies in finals BTW. Plus, I volunteered to run this & I don't post here daily & am trying my best to come on more to push this forward for everyone. Hoping by weekend, I can have Season 9 movie thred up
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Well I vote Greatest Showman and Birdman since havent seen that movie. I recently watched the Accountant. Its a movie worth mentioning, since its about guy with severe mental ilness who learned to live better life than most normal people would dream of.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I will vote The Shining ( since all movies deserve at least one vote) and the next movie to cast another vote again on will be The Shape Of Water.

I think that finalizes everyone voting? Let me know by PM when you put up the reviewing thread so I can check which movie I need to watch and review. Happy movie'ing

Thankies for the quick get back to me pcmaster & topazlight.

So results in are:

Colossal - 3
    Greatest Showman - 5
    Birdman - 2
    Thor -1
    The Shape of Water - 3
    Sun Dogs -2
    Miami Connection - 1
    The Shining -1

All movies with 2 + votes go through.

So my choices would be out of:
    Colossal
    The Greatest Showman
    The Shape of Water
    Birdman
    Sun Dogs

I think since one movie got a bit more votes over the rest, even though some came close with 3 votes each the one where the majority of members would want to watch & review is Pc's movie ~ The Greatest Showman
    So to get this show on the road, hehehe & you all can rent, watch & review the movie this weekend if you want I'll call it now.

The Greatest Showman wins!
    Congrats [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION].

I'll quickly make the thread if I forget to tag anyone's name someone tag them, thanks.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I got 3 votes, not too bad. People should really check out Colossal though it was a good movie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123