+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I go about flirting with this new girl that started working in a cafe I go to?

How do I go about flirting with this new girl that started working in a cafe I go to?

Ok here goes. (I'm a girl) I go to a cafe that I've been chilling at for a few years now and only up until recently, a new girl started working there around my age (23). Long story short, we've been exchanging quick glances here and there and I very often catch her glancing over at me when I'm not looking. She looks away quickly and pretends she was just the watching TV above my head. I'm really interested in her but I'm not entirely sure she's into girls. She always smiles at me and asks me how my day was every time I walk in and is somehow always standing right in front of my view whenever she gets the chance. She even happens to take my tea (when I'm not done drinking it) maybe to get my attention I guess when I'm pretending I'm not interested?) We were also sitting on the couch the other day and she placed her hand right next to my leg (could have been coincidental I know) and kept it there during her conversation with someone else). I caught her throwing me quick glances through a mirror infront of us while she was doing this but I don't want to jump to conclusions and take this in the wrong way. If she is interested, how would I go about making a move? I don't want to make things awkward and I'm really into her. Please help! Thanks

dress like a handsome butch that looking for wife material and compliment her appearance as a guy would. when she is looking at you scope her out from top to toe so she knows you are romantically interested. tip heavy and if anyone else service you tell them you want "new girl" to take your order. ask her how she keeps her body in such great shspe. send flowers to her with message like sweet flowers for my sexy waitress. ask her if she has an so or is free to date you?

Just ask her what's she's doing after work, and ask her out.