+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How you dress

How you dress

Usually when I am on my down time I dress pretty casually. In the summer I wear shorts and a T shirt, in the winter jeans and a sweater. I keep things covered up because I have sensitive skin (burst into flames in the summer, get dry skin in the winter). A few guy friends tell me I never attract men because I am not dressing for other men - I'm not showing cleavage or things that accentuate my butt. I have a decent body, not the best but who's happy completely with themselves? I have been told I have a pretty face. But I don't attract men. I don't wear make up most of the time, I am covered up.

How important is it to dress like you are "looking"? As in I should wear a top that shows off my breasts, make up, etc. And if I do dress like this, some guy wants my phone number, etc. What's to say that he will even return a phone call or a text? I feel like I can't win anymore in the relationship department, you're damned if you do damned if you don't.

Very! Nothing makes me spin around quick to take another look than a well dressed man....Like, I HAVE TO check them out. It goes both ways hun.

Remember we had this conversation before, and tips on how to take things up another level. It shows you care about how you look, you are confident, you take care of yourself, and are proud to impress those around you. Dress for success.

You don't dress trashy as you describe. There are ways to look "polished" and feminine.
    Last edited by smackie09; 25-04-18 at 10:49 PM.

Honestly, the clothing doesn't matter to me. As long as it's somewhat normal.
    But, I think make up, doing your hair and taking care of yourself does.
    It depends on the person I guess. Not like you have to spend an hour getting ready. But some effort.

Men are visual creatures. Plain and simple. It's the first thing that attracts them.

I would never be deterred by a woman in jeans and a t-shirt, that's what I wear as a man practically always.

But if it looked like she just rolled out of bed, etc. I'd probably be less interested, but it depends I guess, some people are just naturally really good looking as well!