+ Follow This Topic

Thread: SO FREAKY!!! Opinions please???

SO FREAKY!!! Opinions please???

Basically last year I was 19 and I had a bit of a fling with a 37 year old guy. I regret it so much and it disgusts me and I see now that he was just a pervert using me and not really interested in me as a person at all.
    Anyways, it has been 7 months since last contact. I was always the one contacting him like an idiot and he never reached out. For some reason tonight he came into my head again and then 15 minutes later he text my MOTHER in Polish (he is Polish). Obviously I don't know what it means as translate won't give me a good translation but he included two emojis (a tongue out and sunglasses face). Now let me make it clear- my mother has NOT been messaging him. She does not even know this man exists and vice versa. However last year (March) I called her from his work phone and I used to use the Viber app on her phone to contact him. Thankfully I spotted the message before she did and deleted and blocked him from her phone but what do you guys think???
    Innocently he texted a random wrong number or meant it- it just seems way too much of a coincidence to me, I mean what are the chances? Honest opinions please- won't take offense!!!

Yeah, it's incredibly weird if he knew that was your mom's number.

I think I remember you posting about this guy.
    He sounded odd from the original story if I remember correctly.

Or. He possibly thought it was your number in all honesty. Unless you told him otherwise.

You used her phone in the past to communicate with him...of course it was meant for you. It was no mistake. It's over now, he is blocked. If your mom asks you about it just tell her it was some guy you chatted with way back and used her phone that one time.