+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Torn // Please help

Torn // Please help

This may be a jumbled mess, but bear with me.

So about a year ago, i started talking to this guy. We hit it off pretty well, and i started gaining feelings. I was always too scared to express my feelings to him because he never acted as if he had the same feelings as well. He always acted like i was just another fling. So over time i pushed away my feelings and tried my best to move on. 4 months ago i got together with my current boyfriend who i truly care about. The first month was great, but as time went on he started getting distant which made me nervous. We dont see each other as much as we use to because hes "busy", but i always try my best to schedule things so i can see him. Ive expressed my feelings about us not seeing each other as much and he just brushes it off. He doesnt act as caring and loving as he use to either, it always seems like its a chore for him to say "I love you". He barely answers my calls as well. I tend to overthink a lot and i always need reassurance that im not annoying and hes not getting bored because of what ive been through in past relationships. I feel like that annoys him at times which makes me overthink and anxious. Not too long ago, the other guy confessed that hes had feelings for me since the beginning but he was too scared to tell me. He always treats me so great, always making time to see me and what not and im not even joking about the fact that he gives me more attention than my boyfriend does. My heart is torn and i feel so guilty about it, i just dont know what to do. Advice would be great, thank you.

- TI2

Duplicate thread