+ Follow This Topic

Thread: unsure feelings

lilwing89 Guest

unsure feelings

today i tried to tell her that nomatter how much all these girls like me, that i dont want anything to do with them and i only like her..butshe got mad and called me shallow; took it the wrong way..i should stop mentioning the thing about other girls..

but she is still unsure whether she even still likes me or not..heres a question; would a girl lie about going out with a guy they like/avoid telling people, but admits that she decided to see a psychologist, admitting that getting over that problem is one of the reasons she is seeing the psych..

we hung out just the other weekend and we kissed and i know she had a good time because she rewinded the movie so i would be able to stay longer lol(without me saying anything) so i dunno..

i want to experience unconditional love with this girl but its just...AHH! nervous breakdown over this.

she looks at me in school, constantly..so i wonder... i really hope she still likes me..or still loves me.. help?

This girl is driving me nuts. I don't even know why you keep pursuing her. It seems like every other of your threads is about your girlfriend being confused, then liking you, then telling weird stories, acting weird, not liking you again, then liking you, and now not liking you again. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, she is WAY too immature for you. I've suspected that she has some emotional problems, or is just playing with you, or both, for a long time. I can understand that you want to be with her, that you want things to work out for the best and hope she gets over her problems. Unfortunately you're young, you both are, and you're going to a LOT of changing of the years, and as rocky as this relationship is now, I really feel like there's no way its going to last. I don't want to sound mean, but I'm also not going to sugercoat anything because you're a regular here. You need to move on, and let her figure out if she actually does want to be with you long term. All indications point to the fact that she has no idea what she wants, and every attempt you make to help her goes unappreciated and pretty much goes nowhere. That's a horrible thing to have in a relationship, and its just holding you back I think. Ya gotta move on, buddy.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Debunkt - you are aware that they are like 15, right? To me, this explains all...