+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I old enough?

Am I old enough?

Am I old enough...to buy a can of Dubai caffeine free cola, sweetened with dates and honey?

Seriously - I walked into a local store not even 40 minutes ago. I'm also 32. A woman serving me asked if I was old enough to buy a can of cola; she sounded drunk, too.

Maybe I'll just stick to "my coffee cup" instead. WTF? On the way back to my flat, two stoners asked me if I had a roll-up. Maybe they know Limpy.

WTF!

What is in it that it is age restricted to buy and drink?

Is it any good?

Also, check out the thread in Movies you were invited to join and you never replied to those who invited you yet. It would be in your notifications.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF!

What is in it that it is age restricted to buy and drink?

Is it any good?

- - - Updated - - -

FFS this website. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR on its errors.

No, it's just a soft drink loaded with sugar. I drink a lot of Starbucks bottled mochas that cost £2. Sometimes, it's not easy to get them where I stay. There's a shop near me that doesn't stock them. The other shop that often has them is about a 20 minute walk up the road. I hardly ever go in Tesco, because I get anxiety going into bigger shops, so I find I don't feel as anxious going into a corner shop.

However, coffee makes you want to need a drink again in a few hours. Now we're in the hot season, so I want to have less tea and more cold juice.

By the way...I think this forum is dead (well, I kind of feel the same way about other message boards too).