+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broken Condom

Broken Condom

Are you aware when a condom breaks ? At the actual time of it breaking or only after? Guy or girl notice? Or both? Or possible for neither to notice?

What kind of breaks can happen?

Big or only small? Both?

you'll notice, and then you'll probably say you didn't because you really don't want to stop. It won't matter the size, because something is going to get through (some gets through anyway). You should read the back of a condom pack and the things it says NOT to do with them. Its hilarious.

Don't get too wet. Don't expose to high heat.

Are you kidding?
    I'm drowning in assholes.

I didn't notice till afterwards.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only happened to me once, and neither myself nor the bf realized til afterward. Talk about a panic attack.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I've really never used condoms (no I'm not crazy, I slept with the same girl for 3 years who was on the pill), so when I started to, even though I used ultra thin ones, I couldn't feel shit. Problem with those condoms is that they break easily if you have rough sex. So when they broke, I was able to tell right away, as it instantly felt roughly 10,000,000 times better. She never could tell though. I just pulled out immediately and put on a new one. And when I've broken condoms, the whole top has snapped, so it just looks like there's some kind of tubing around my dick, it's not just a little hole on top.

I work in STD prevention and we have all kinds of stories of condoms breaking every single day. It happens, but if used correctly condoms breaking is just very, very rare. My co-worker is a big-boned, hefty adult male and he can put an average-sized condom over his fist and roll it down his forearm. If that massive fist does not break the thing, no **** should be able to break it either. This of course depends on how it's put on, whether you use enough lube, and how close to the expiration date the condom is. Expiration dates are pretty long for condoms, so its best to dispose of them if its getting even remotely close. You really cannot store them in heat or cold, and never leave a box of condoms in the grocery bag in your trunk in hot weather for days on end and then expect to have an effective STD/pregnancy prevention tool.
    Dont keep them in your wallet for weeks, no glove compartments, etc. Roll the condom ALL the way down, if you have to hold it at the bottom of the shaft or push it down at some point mid-thrust, do that. Most important, PINCH THE TIP TO LEAVE SPACE FOR EJACULATION BEFORE YOU PUT THE CONDOM ON!!!

No space means the thing will slip or break when he cums, and mostly likely your using a condom for the act will be negated by that incorrect usage.

If it breaks, clean the area quickly and if pregnancy is an issue for you, call your doctor for emergency contraception within 24 hours.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have never had one break so I'm not sure, but I don't think it matters on the size of the tear though.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've had them break on me.....but luckily I was on the pill .....except for one of the times... NOW THAT FREAKED ME OUT!! The thing is ......unless you make the guy pull out and check it...(which face it...kinda kills the moment) you really don't feel the difference....

I remember my ex pulling out and the tip completely being gone!! I was freaked......more over the fact that it had broken instead of over the fact the tip was missing...... It wasnt until a week later while getting my period....that the tip came out of me.... And scary thing is I didn't know it was there to begin with....!!! Luckily I didn't get an infection or anything...
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

holy!!!! these are some interesting stories.....it has never happened to me yet.

Ellynn, that sucks it got stuck inside you!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Ellynn, that sucks it got stuck inside you!
    Yeah and the scary part is I didn't even realize it!! That could have been bad......if it wouldnt have come out.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

lilwing89 Guest
    one time i was jacking off with a condom on(just trying something new, dont laugh) and it ripped. it was a trojan enz from my mom's dresser lol.

Did your hand get pregnant?

lilwing89 Guest
    yea.. it sprouted another hand..so now i have a siamese hand

Speaking of condoms, here's a joke:

A Cucumber, and Pickle, and Penis are sitting around talking.
    The Cucumber says, l"ife sucks, when I get big fat and juicy, they cut me up put me in a salad!"

The Pickle says, "You think you've got it bad, when I get big fat and juicy, they stick me in jar of vinegar for a few weeks and than they eat me."

The penis says, "Youy guys think you've got it bad. When I get big fat and juicy they stick a trap on my head, put me in a dark room, and bang me against a wall until I get sick and throw up."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast