+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, especially the once in their mid age, pls be aware of this summer cheater 2

Yes, it is very strange, as I wrote above, the one who is mentioned in this post knows that he is doing wrong things and that people will learn about his dirty activities through this forum as well. He sings on social networks under many different nicknames, one of which is Leon Lee. He praised his victim that he had known people who are good with computers, that only this one forum was attacked, and I also thought it might be related to the fact that the information about his dirty stuff was eliminated. I also reported these spams to the administrator. Thank you Lovebroken. I like your motto, if true, there would not be so many contributions right?

Jelena, you nailed it, there's no need to add anything. Halis is male bi/tch, the gold digger, he is nervous cause he knows he is scam.

Guess the loveadmin doesn't care about this spammer *sighs*

Bumping for you again.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Guess the loveadmin doesn't care about this spammer *sighs*

Bumping for you again.
    Yeah, I legitimately think there's a few posters on here that have multiple accounts and literally have conversations with themselves. At least this one, and one other specific person here. I think there are some mental health problems behind it.

Course, I can only speculate that, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    Yeah, I legitimately think there's a few posters on here that have multiple accounts and literally have conversations with themselves. At least this one, and one other specific person here. I think there are some mental health problems behind it.

Course, I can only speculate that, lol.
    Is the other one Peter? I felt this was two different women talking about same man, possibly gf's? It isn't?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Guys, C my first thread to get the picture. Yes, we both and others were cheated very nasty way and the story developed. Zero love speculators lead to zero heart break right? I assume this forum is all about broken hearts. We have a scam here posting ....... since this is the only forum he is interested in, I assume....

I sent a private message to the loveadmin with the spammers profile in the message & asked for them to be banned for spamming Broken hearts. I see lovebroken sent a report days ago, so if report, message to admin doesn't work someone can try sending something to the Contact Us section about it if it continues.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Bump!...........

Damn if this asshole is going to win blocking your thread. Bump again.

Bump! Maybe you should make your thread in another section like female and test if this idiot starts spamming there and that will prove if it is to block your thread and message, just include the original thread link into that thread so if anyone wants to follow what you've previously typed they can.

lovebroken, you are right. It is evident, Halis/bhebeqo is one of few seeing my profile in details. He just wants to hide his criminal activities. What a scam.
    All is done, links in the ask female forum placed. I will make sure his victims know who Halis Kiris lias bhebeqo is in reality.
    Thank you for your support and bumps!
    It would be such a nice to live without scams like these.

and the new link:

http://www.loveforum.net/ask-a-female-forum/105062-cant-loved-honestly.html

this takes all directly to the thread with other links. Hope the forum will be kept for the one seeking relief to their hurt feelings

Bumping not to let the evil win

Hi, Gale and you are welcome. I will check out your new thread too and continue when I log in to re-push your thread back up to active topics in this section. If your thread goes silent for 30 days it automatically will get a lock it is just how the owner set up this website. Sorry nothing has been done about the spam and yours, mine, breathe's and others reporting and requesting help has gone ignored. No mods or admin around to aid any of us on here. Disgraceful TBH.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you lovebroken.
    I am sorry for this forum being useless due to nasty love rats like Halis/bhebeqo.
    I am fed up with junks like these. I only wanted to help others not to get trapped and avoid the pain and frustration.
    Especially in my age, it is not only about my pain, it is the family, the kids. OK, I am lonely with my kids, but there's a complete family this individual is using, hurting, breaking. Letting such..... to win is just not right. That is why I posted.
    I wish there was no reason to do it.
    And I hope the victims of this particular junk as well as others alike will realize how tricked they were and how they hurt their families and will dump the rats.
    This forum belongs to the victims of the once like Halis/bhebeqo who hurt their feelings.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast