+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ladies, especially the once in their mid age, pls be aware of this summer cheater 2

Thank you CantMoveOn for your support. Yes, this Love Rat is just worthless worm. He is poor by all means, 42 years old selling handbags and junk fake clothes in his rathole. His job is to lie, steal and cheat. He hunts for well established ladies to rip them off. His real job is fake love and humiliation. That is why I posted this true story. He wants to remain invisible, but the least I can do is to show his real face. We all seeking for love deserve truth and respect. Halis / bhebeqo you are done. People need to know what you do. No more lies!!!

Mother fuc_ker Halis Kiris

I agree with you, and Cant. They are a fcker and a real person doing this too. Why can't they just move on to another website now? also, bumping for Gale.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump...........
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

LB, thanks for your support.

Bumping this thread to let the world to see fake love practices.

Halis you can't hide your crimes

bumping not to let evil win

No more bumping. Thankfully someone helped to get rid of the spamming intruder.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gale16 For This Useful Post:

Gale16, wondering if you are locked out of website like I was? Thinking maybe that spammer hacked you and me and changed p.ws on us? Notice you have not been back on your account since first logging in same as me previously.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

CantMoveOn, I had trouble to log in a week ago. Since the spammer is gone, I took a brake. I am not familiar with hacking but whatever is possible as far as this sick freak concerns.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gale16 For This Useful Post:

I added you, Gale, thank you It looks like the new long character password needed for here now has kept that miserable shit spammer(s) off the forum, yay!
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

How are things with that person? @Gale16 I think sometimes women should investigate men who appear maybe less than trustworthy in their life, just so what happened to you and others could maybe be avoided. This man must now have a criinal record and be searchable to the public? with all his aliases, I hope
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Why was your friends account on this thread deleted? Were they the spammer as well? All their posts along with all the spammers were removed.

Hi lovebroken, sorry I was taking care of my own matters and haven't visited the forum for a while. I had trouble to login myself. Well, a friend of mine (Jel) is definitely not any spammer. She is the victim of love rat practices as me. She noticed her account being banned but she does not mind as long as the real spammer and cheater is gone and the true story can prevent other alike to be trapped in a primitive game with fake feelings. It is not my aim to judge anyone, I let the authorities to do that. I want the people seeking for love to stay out of trouble. As long as I know, things are developing well for the family, their mom and future. Evil should not prevail after all.
    I still like:��
    "The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gale16 For This Useful Post:

Happy you are well and not being bothered by that man no more. You could get your friends account back if you explain to admin, but be quicker for her to just make another account here. I agree, evil shoud never prevail and takes good people such as yourself to do right and stop evil.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567