+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this guy a player? Am I the "right now" girl?

Is this guy a player? Am I the "right now" girl?

So I met a guy online and he lives sort of far so we only get together on Saturdays. At first we were getting together every weekend going out. On 2nd date we decided to declare bf/gf. Then I got drunk and a lot of hurtful things from me were said because I mistakenly thought he was seeing another after our dates. A date weekend was skipped and he withdrew a bit but we talked it out.

So then another date weekend and I slept with him. Seemed like it was back on and we were txting everyday. After this he decided to drive and take his car instead of an earlier train. Now he gets to my apt late and the weekends have just turned into booty calls and no going out. He asks me what I want to do but its always too late. When we first slept together he insisted on keeping the condoms at my place but after our recent date he took them with him. His excuse for getting here late is traffic and a sick family member. Strange thing is he always brings crazy amounts of wine. We just get drunk and sex.

He texts me everyday so it confuses me. He and I are still on the dating site, he will not relationship status me on Facebook and there is a girl on there that seems to be hitting on him after he said he'd bring her dinner which was in our very early dating…since then he doesn't respond to her and I never mention that it makes me suspicious. His fb comes off as a major player but not a whole lot of single girls on there. Mostly "you da man" bro stuff. But I feel like hes hiding me. We have only been together 2 months so I dont ask.

Am I crazy to think I have just turned into a booty call? He said he was looking for a "companion" to me where his dating profile said he was looking for a soulmate. I really like him but Im starting to not and am feeling a lot less than special and that it will prob go nowhere because he says he can't move out of his moms house from some inheritance issue and the sick family member. I don't know if he is just a non feeling guy because he is kinda stale- he always asks how my day was on txt but just when I think he says something sweet he turns it into sex text. Its not always sex text but he never shows any kind of making me feel special.

What is going on?

You want to be taken out and be treated special. He wants to be lazy and just get what he wants from this which is sex without any effort. Just tell him you to take you out and whatever else you want from him or he gets the boot. Or ignore him, give him less attention and your time and see how he reacts.

Yup you said it, booty call it is! There is no point in "testing" his reaction or whatever. The bottom line is, date those who treat you the way you want to be treated and he ain't doing that, he is taking advantage of you....you need to stop this by dumping this guy.

I guarantee you, if you start asking to be taken out, and cut off the sex, he's going to go back to all those lame excuses as to why he can't see you.

Thanks

Thanks guys. I dumped him last night - ba bye! lol