+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Who's here from LoveShack?

Who's here from LoveShack?

Kendahke here---

And what the heck happened over there?
    People treat you the way they feel about you

If you choose to remain with someone who doesn't treat you well, you cease being the victim and become the volunteer.

~Derrick Jaxn -- look him up

I was Da Lonely 1. It closed down. I never posted on there much anyway.

Hey Da Lonely 1...

Yeah, one day it was robust and the next day, poof...

Wished they'd have given us a heads up first...

I see a few regulars from there over here and another site I'm on.
    People treat you the way they feel about you

If you choose to remain with someone who doesn't treat you well, you cease being the victim and become the volunteer.

~Derrick Jaxn -- look him up

Thought about joining that site but never did. Honestly figured that one was probably the more popular one

Honestly, I had never really even heard of it until people around here mentioned it. Years ago I was looking for a love forum and I guess I just found this one first. I liked it and have yet to look back. Even through some tough times on this forum (the unrelenting troll attacks for a while that over-powered the site) I have remained determined to stay. Hopefully nothing ever ruins that, but for now this is my site of choice for this kind of discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Honestly, I had never really even heard of it until people around here mentioned it. Years ago I was looking for a love forum and I guess I just found this one first. I liked it and have yet to look back. Even through some tough times on this forum (the unrelenting troll attacks for a while that over-powered the site) I have remained determined to stay. Hopefully nothing ever ruins that, but for now this is my site of choice for this kind of discussion.
    Hopefully it just doesn't randomly get shut down one day. That would be a bummer.

It would. That would suck. But, stuff happens, so to speak. I have had that happen in the past. I hope that never happens, but if it does I guess I'd just have to find a new message board to frequent.

I was on LS as the same PRW

I saw the signs for it. Their Support never responded to any message sent to them,...which means they probably didn't pay the bill for the hosting either.

Had like 3 posts on LS until got warning and couldnt use account anymore. Wasnt good enough for those high profile wankers. No they can manage posts on Hello Kitty forum.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I am like TEJ. I only post on 1 relationship website not several. Never even looked at the website you are referencing before to join it.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

this the only forum like this i use, other forums are music/sports related. the only other one i checked out when given an invite was kingz but it was just created and not much going on and all threads looked like copies of ones here so i never joined it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

No, never saw that website for relationships, only other I looked at but felt it was too big of a website and anything you posted would be lost amongst the masses was enotalone.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Was it named after that B-52's song?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Love shack. Baby, love shack.

Yup, I was on LoveShack and then one day it went poof. I guess there was some kind of problem or the administrator(s) got tired of things. So now here.