+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice needed

Advice needed

Hello. I'm 21 this year and currently in a bit of a dilemma.

Skip to last paragraph for Tl;Dr

Here's the story.

I've ever only been in a r/s once when i was 13. And i wouldn't really call it a serious one either as i was still young and didn't fully comprehend the meaning of a r/s.

So about a month ago i met this girl from a mutual friend. We were playing some mobile game and she was in a skype call with us.

After a couple of days of gaming i started to text her. ( something about me, i'm not a very verbal person. But i wouldn't consider myself to be introverted as well. )

The first 2 weeks we were really hitting it off; talking very consistently. Subsequently, i tried asking her out but she claims that she doesn't want to as she had just broken up. I told her that it was fine and im willing to wait.

Now here's the thing. Even after she broke she still meets up with him and tells me that they broke off on a amicable terms and the two of them are still good friends only. However meeting up like 3 to 4 times a week doesn't really help to forget does it? Of course i have no say in this and never really brought it up again.

Anyway recently shes starting to dial down on her replies and when i ask her like if she was busy or maybe if she was upset at something i said. She kinda just last seen me or send me a sticker. We were on terms whereby she will occasionally send me a picture of herself ( nothing sexual ) when i mentioned something that has to do with body/facial features. Sometimes she will ask me what am i doing randomly or if i didn't reply her.

And also we've been texting everyday without fail that is why now that shes replying quite monotonously or not even replying at all i feel like i shouldn't put in as much effort myself either. Because this whole week i felt like i was the only one actually trying to make a conversation whereby shes only replying to whatever words that interests her.

Tl;Dr:

So long story short i'm really interested in her but because she doesn't seem as interested; i don't know if i should continue investing my time in her. I'm also considering removing her from social media and to kinda like keep a distance from her. But that seems like sort of an escape method for me. I'm not sure really. Any advises will be appreciated.

Well, man, you said you are willing to wait. Then wait. Might take months for her to get over. Anyway, I think you shouldn't remove her from social media but rather give her break and let her be the one who messages you first and ask for a date.

Till then enjoy life and keep living to the fullest.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It's obvious things are heating up again with her and her ex. Time to step away. It's up to you if you want to take her off social media. She knows who you are, and where to find you. If you did make an impression on her she will make the effort to contact you again regardless of being deleted off your social media.

She is trying to get back together with her EX. She wants him, not you. Don't wait. Move on to some body who is both available & interested in dating you.

Yep, move on