+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I’m still in love with my ex

I’m still in love with my ex

My name is Ryan and I’m not sure what to do in point of my life so I came here. My ex girlfriend and I have been broken up for almost a year now but I still look at her the same and I still have those strong feelings for her, but she doesn’t have thise feelings for me anymore. She moved on from me pretty fast but I'm still stuck on her. I'm not even really attracted to other girls nor do I feel the motivation to talk to them. It's almost like I'm still loyal to her and I can't shake that or the feelings I have for her. Against better judgement we try to be friends but I don't think its going to last. I'm still very much attracted to her but she’s inconsistent one day she won't return my calls but the next she’s all over me. Most times I’m lost and unsure what to do or feel but my love for her is still there even after everything that has happened.

Duplicate thread.

I’m trying to get as much input as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansk3447 View Post
    I’m trying to get as much input as possible.
    It's all the same members that go through all the different forums, so input will be the same. If you lack input on the original thread, that's because the other members already agree with what has been posted and find it mute to add anything further. If you keep getting the same answers, re posting your thread will not get you different results.