+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend just confessed she's into girls

Girlfriend just confessed she's into girls

This might sound funny for some but surely, it isn’t funny to me. My girlfriend just told me that she is into girls. I thought this only happened in movies or something but I thought wrong. She said and I quote “I tried but I can’t pretend anymore.” I don’t know if I should be honored that she has chosen to try loving me or be insulted about the whole situation in general. I’m pretty sure my family would find this amusing. It seems like I have the worst luck when it comes to dating. Not only did I get screwed up by my ex-girlfriend from that Philippine wife tours, now I get dumped by my gay girlfriend. Can someone give me an advice about this?

I'd like to suggest you just leave her and move on. Find another girl who deserves you.
    Regards
    Dawghoused
    Relationship Expert
    www.dawghoused.com

I have pretty bad luck too. I had a bf that confessed bisexual, that ended lol.

Again about the tours.....people this is a repeat spam. This tool has been posting on this and other sites and ie: marriage tours, foreign dating tours, now it's Philippine wife tours.

If you see any post about some dating tour, it's a fake thread to post about these dating tours.

I thought it ended but guess not. Wonder why sometimes they come back and reply?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Trying to fake their way without detection from the mods. I have seen them post the same crap on the other sites.