+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too Soon to Say “I love you” & then End Relationship?

Too Soon to Say “I love you” & then End Relationship?

I recently met a wonderful lady — about 2 weeks ago through a dating app. We went to dinner, sports activities, long walks, talked on the phone for hours and everything had been great. She and I had very romantic get togethers where we exchange lots of passionate kisses & hugs... She is very funny but also a little unfiltered (very direct in communication and graphic sexual humor)...

We exchange texts often throughout the day and it feels like we are truly a couple already! I got to the point where last night I told her “I love You”.....

Last night she asked me over to her house which ended up with me staying over until 5am while her 3 kids (9, 13, 15) were asleep upstairs... I have not met her kids yet, because it is way too early for that...

[As for the kids, we have been on several “dates” while the kids remained at home unsupervised which makes me feel her priorities are unbalanced... I mentioned that she should make her kids [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] priority but she did say “her man” should be [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] and that the kids would follow behind that... not sure if this is truly the right balance...]

Last night ended up to be a very passionate night — too passionate. What I experienced was sensory overload which left me with feelings of guilt and shame — and she was all bubbly and loving it... she needs “mechanical” stimulation along with physical action to complete the routine — which was shocking and weird for me — which I told her to stop — which she did initially — but she later picked it back up again... it was very sensitive to me personally and physically &[URL=http://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] 29325;.... she said that I have to get used to it which I don’t think I can....

I like everything about her but the bedroom activity. I think that could be a deal breaker for both of us...

My question is, do people end relationships primarily based on a complete mismatch on bedroom passion? And, is saying “I love you” after 13 days too early — and ending a relationship right after saying that screwed up?

I appreciate your input in advance!

Too early.

You can enjoy a person and want to find out the type if person they are, you can feel a type of draw and connection towards them. But truthfully, you don't know them enough yet.

Women get turned off when you put the cart ahead of the horses. You don't know her enough to truly love her yet. You can care about her, and be attracted to her, but it shouldn't really be considered "lpve"

The bedroom thing? She doesn't seem that abnormal.
    I don't see a problem in it, but that's me. It seems like a minor thing.

She could be into shacking you up and forcing you to wear leather masks, unless that's your thing. Lol

You would be denying her of her pleasures if you expect her to tone it down. Sexual incompatibility will be the demise of this relationship. Sex isn't supposed to make you feel shame or guilt. Call it a day.

Can you love a person who you don’t know? I couldn’t

Also: could you both stay in a relationship where both of you disliked the sex?
    I couldn’t
    But that doesn’t mean you can’t

Everyone has sexual fantasy whether its a boy or a girl. And when your dating we are really intimate with each other. There come a point we share few sexual fantasy about each other. But we should not judge our girlfriend if she share her sexual fantasy. Sometimes it can fun at the starting time but it not be a habit. Its always good to try new things when your intimating.Spicing things up in the bedroom and making your partner uncomfortable are two absolutely different things. <a href="https://www.ishq.com/physical-intimacy-in-the-bedroom-is-a-two-way-street-you-get-what-you-give/">Physical intimacy</a> in the bedroom is a two-way street. But if your not okay with it just tell her once twice its okay i tried for you but I am not comfortable with it. And you told her that you love her but shes not interested in a relationship. She might go with the "Flings" thing.