+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I have a question about men

I have a question about men

Why do men don't want to date me because i don't want kids? I am having a really hard time finding someone who wants to not have kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the love.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do men don't want to date me because i don't want kids.

1) because most men want kids

2) im guessing that’s not the actual reason most cases tho

Can depend on the age. I noticed you're 33, so I'm assuming you're dating men that are 30-40.

I think most men and women feel pressured to have children, especially by a certain age.
    More so, there's the idea that parents have to be more youthful to engage with their kids, the health concern regarding womem/the child, and that other people around the age of 30 have kids. There's a social pressure.

But, if it's not what you want, then don't.
    Not until you feel like that's what you want to do, if you ever want to do that.

But also, not all men are that way. A significant portion are, but some aren't.

I really considered never having kids when I was going through some schooling for a career that didn't follow the traditional 9-5 schedule. Personally, I still can't say if I'm 100% on having kids. But I am leaning mores towards.

-- I will say, one thing that crosses my mind, is if the woman just simply doesn't like kids, which, I think a lot of people are uncles. So I think sometimes they reflect on what it would be like with you in those larger family environments.

It's jumping to conclusions, but you know.

If it's a great woman, there's really no reason not to date her because of that, unless a man feels extremely pressured and just really really wants kids. Acting on pressure, and not being relaxed is just kind of a bad way to go in reality though
    Last edited by GLYC; 11-05-18 at 12:46 PM.

Perhaps don't lead with that info. Most men do not want to discuss kids early on. Go on a few dates. When you grow more serious you can bring it up