+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is she really thinking?

What is she really thinking?

So my girlfriend broke up with me cause of how I neglected and mistreated her the past2 years. We have a son together still talk and see each other everyday.
    Have been working extremely hard to prove I am a new guy with all the bs cut out of my life. And it’s a permanent change not temporary.

What Is she thinking? This happened in within an hours time frame.
    1- I asked can I take her and her mum out for mother’s day. She said and yes and was happy/smiling asking me you going to shout us yeah? I felt close to her again

2- She brought up when we were In the same room alone, you know it’s totally fine for you to have a girlfriend, it won’t hurt me and I will be happy for you.

3-She is committed to our son and not interested with another new relationship. And said she’s happy to be single for life.

4-Asked me what made me change the last few weeks?

5- She’s really scared of if she got back with me it will be a toxic relationship again.

6- Then she said if I had kids again in a few years time. I would like a new cot and this and that for the baby cause I don’t like the ones now etc.

7- we cried together cause we spoke about my wrong doings.

Please tell me where you think she is at. She clearly knows I love her but she’s just telling me completely different things? She’s fine with me with another girl?

I think she's scared that your changes are not permanent & she's scared that after the number you did on her life & emotions she will never be able to trust & love again.

For now keep up a steady pace of being sweet to her & good to your son. If you are going to win her back it will take time & effort over months. If you are serious about reconciliation do not date others while you are trying to woo her.

she wants a platonic relationship with you. has zero confidence in you. no longer loves you at all