+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is she thinking?

What is she thinking?

What is she really thinking?
    So my girlfriend broke up with me cause of how I neglected and mistreated her the past2 years. We have a son together still talk and see each other everyday.
    Have been working extremely hard to prove I am a new guy with all the bs cut out of my life. And it’s a permanent change not temporary.

What Is she thinking? This happened in within an hours time frame.
    1- I asked can I take her and her mum out for mother’s day. She said and yes and was happy/smiling asking me you going to shout us yeah? I felt close to her again

2- She brought up when we were In the same room alone, you know it’s totally fine for you to have a girlfriend, it won’t hurt me and I will be happy for you.

3-She is committed to our son and not interested with another new relationship. And said she’s happy to be single for life.

4-Asked me what made me change the last few weeks?

5- She’s really scared of if she got back with me it will be a toxic relationship again.

6- Then she said if I had kids again in a few years time. I would like a new cot and this and that for the baby cause I don’t like the ones now etc.

7- we cried together cause we spoke about my wrong doings.

Please tell me where you think she is at. She clearly knows I love her but she’s just telling me completely different things? She’s fine with me with another girl?

She is just really fed up with your shit from the past

Most likely finally ending the relationship took a huge amount of courage and determination on her part.

Now she has Realized that this is the best thing that she could have done

I can totally understand it that she is AT LEAST very scared of being with you again. Or she has already gotten over your relationship and would never consider a new one

However since neither you nor we know
    Since this is anyways not written in stone but subject to change
    AND you are determined to be a better person and be with her you might have a chance seducing her again
    Slowly steadily reliably honest and not needy but still manly
    Determined loving and careing

If that can’t win a woman’s heart
    I don’t know what will

- - - Updated - - -

£ you might even tell her that you know you cocked up hard
    And you realize that you might very likely not be together
    But that as long as you stand the chance you will fight for her with all you got. Not bothering but by being the man she deserves to be with.
    If she doesn’t want that then it is her call and she needs to cut you out of her life. If she doesn’t then she must accept that you still love her and will do everything’s to win her back.

But that’s your call

she wants a platonic relationship with you. has zero confidence in you. no longer loves you at all

None of us are mind readers any more than you are yourself. So, we can't really know what she is thinking either. Based on what you shared I can tell you what I THINK she may be thinking... It sounds to me like she does feel like you two breaking up was best for her. It also seems like she is not willing to get back together with you (or at least not right now). I could be wrong, but it sounds to me like she is not willing to believe you could have changed enough to make it work now when it didn't before. ...BUT I would also say that it sounds like she sincerely wants to try to at least remain friendly with you because you two have a child together.

Personally, I think your best bet right now is to just proceed as though you assume it is 100% and irrevocably over. Remain as friendly as you can for the sake of your child, but assume it is over between you and her for good. Then just continue to PROVE that you have changed for the better. In time, maybe she will change her mind and offer you a second chance. ...Or int time maybe you will at least get a sense that you think she could be more ope to it then when maybe she isn't very much right now. If that is the case, you could maybe try asking her again.

...But, I think she's made herself pretty clear that she does not think it would be in her best interests to get back together now. Again, I could be wrong, but I personally see this as a example of a time when you should take the hint and proceed as such. Sometimes being persistent can be a good thing... sometimes it can merely be you being stubborn and refusing to accept what you cannot change. But, that is just my thoughts going based off the little we know. You have to do what you think is right for you. Though, if she ever tells you in no uncertain terms that it is over and you need to stop bothering her with it, then that would definitely mean you should stop.

Best of luck to you either way. I offer my thoughts and advice based on my own personal opinion, but I readily admit I can't necessarily know. I am not close enough to your situation. So, good luck in whatever you do decide.