+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dating a friend of your 'ex'

Dating a friend of your 'ex'

Hi everyone,

this is my first time posting anything in a forum. English isn't my first language so excuse me for any spelling or grammar mistakes

I'm dating a guy for around 3 weeks now. He is super cute and we have such an incredible vibe. I did some research and I saw that he is sort of friends with a guy that I used to date 6 years ago. It wasn't that serious -at least for him- and I wouldn't bother BUT I lost my virginity to him. He was such a bad guy and after he got what he wanted, it was over. I don't know if I should tell the guy that I had something with his friend or should I just leave it? I'm afraid my Ex will come up with the story as soon as he hears my name. This makes me just insane. Whenever we don't talk or he is out with his friends , I'm afraid that he will talk about me or tell his guys that he met a girl and my ex jumps in and be like '' sounds familar" ;( please help me

The relationship between the new guy & your EX is so tenuous & it was so long ago, I don't see the need for an announcement. If it comes up, don't lie. Admit that you know your EX but keep all the sordid details especially about losing your virginity to yourself.

Yeah, it's not a big deal. 6 years ago. Plus, you didn't even know about the fact that they were friends.
    I wouldn't even bring it up.