+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why does this guy give me such a hard time?

why does this guy give me such a hard time?

I dated this guy for 5 months who I found out was dating other girls behind my back. I broke up with him and we didn’t speak for a while. I really like him and ended up sending him drunk angry texts, after some talk we agreed to being FWB. I told him I was still looking for a serious thing and we could do this until then. It turns out because of my feelings being FWB was hard so after a couple hookups I sent him a text saying I think it’s better to be just friends. About a month and a half later he wants to see me again, I told him that I met someone who wants something serious so he says “goodbye”. I figure we were still friends and so after me and this guy broke up I ask him if he wants to get together and he writes me back ***ck you, accuses me of talking badly about him (he dated a friend of mine I later found out), and says I abused him and that maybe some day we could have a real conversation. I was always the one who liked him more, so why does he give me such a hard time and why can’t he just be my friend? I don’t ask much of him but it seems like he always makes something up that i did wrong or said wrong to him, should I just give up on being his friend?

Sounds like he may have had feelings for you afterall or that girl really made some bad stuff up.

it is sad that guys only realises how much a girl means to them only when they are apart and when you have decided to move on from him, being friends will usually not be an option unless both of you agreed that you are not suited for each other. in your case he was even dating with other girls behind your back so that says alot about his behaviour. btw i have no idea what FWB means you should have not gone back to him after breaking up with your current bf.. he already said goodbye and you should have just not even think of reconnecting with him.. remember you are worth much more and do not deserve to be treated any less.