+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Question On Products, If You Don't Mind

Question On Products, If You Don't Mind

Hopefully no one will feel uncomfortable I am asking this. I am not asking for nefarious reasons. I hope if anything, some people can laugh. If you think it would be better for me to post this on some other forum, please PM me or post a reply here before trying to remove it.

I am needing to describe the circumstances surrounding a particular event, including what something smelled like. Unfortunately, the only smell I can describe it as is the smell from Stayfree pads. The event has nothing to do with this in any way.

I am not some creep here. I just know that smell as I grew up in a house with a number of families sharing the house and bathrooms, etc. It wasn't an immoral setting, but it was a commune (thank goodness I am gone now). So I was aware of lots of these products being in the bathroom while a young child. Now I need to be able to describe it without mentioning this product as it would be innapropriate. Is there a name for this scent? Is there another product it smells like?
    Last edited by Partimer; 13-05-18 at 08:20 AM.

Too vague. Are you looking for fetish reasons? Why not just purchase scented products and discover it on your own?

IMO scented products are custom made for that particular product and isn't duplicated for others because it's has a patent on it and no one else can use it.

Sickly powdery scent? Doesn't sanitary pads have some deodorizer inside them? Smells like talc?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by smackie09 View Post
    Too vague. Are you looking for fetish reasons?
    No I am not asking for fetish reasons. If I was, there probably would be other and more strange forums I could find to post about this on.

Quote Originally Posted by Partimer View Post
    No I am not asking for fetish reasons. If I was, there probably would be other and more strange forums I could find to post about this on.
    It was just a question, not an accusation.