+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does loving your kids make your partner forgive or even love you again

Does loving your kids make your partner forgive or even love you again

She said if you want to try win my heart again, just love our son and spend time with him.
    I love our son regardless don’t get me wrong, but does that really help with winning her heart back? At the same time I am giving the space she needs aswell.

Yes and no.

Being with kids opens an extra line for communication between you and her, and gives you extra chance. But it is the relationship between you and HER determines whether you can win her heart. People love who makes them feel good - not just temporarily, but a higher level, like inspired, understood, deeply connected, a moral example they wish to become.

Take your own responsibility of fault, but don't bend yourself backwards to make her happy. Bending yourself backwards will make her lose respect for you, and lose attraction for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rosyparkle View Post
    Yes and no.

Being with kids opens an extra line for communication between you and her, and gives you extra chance. But it is the relationship between you and HER determines whether you can win her heart. People love who makes them feel good - not just temporarily, but a higher level, like inspired, understood, deeply connected, a moral example they wish to become.

Take your own responsibility of fault, but don't bend yourself backwards to make her happy. Bending yourself backwards will make her lose respect for you, and lose attraction for you.
    I think so too

Some people think good father or mother relates to good wife or husband. So to some, it wouldn't matter it would just be expected but possibly to your wife it is her dealbreaker.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”