+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't figure it out

I can't figure it out

Hello, I have this ''friend'' (me and her have been friends before and then we ''brokeup our friendship'' because of a misunderstanding, recently we have gotten back together and me her and her friend hangout sometimes and me and her are really similar i think, we make the same jokes and like the same music sort. She is shy around me (I am too). Me, her and her friend hung out a few days ago and it was really fun, We went to a resturaunt to eat food and after food they were supposed to stare at me and her eyes dilated, her friends didnt. She even had her leg over mine and said it was to make sure i didnt run, I dont know if the eye dilate thing is real. we make each other laugh and her friend says that she likes me. I asked her who she likes and she said she will give me hints but no answers, She said he was not blond, he was nice, he was funny, and he was a friend of my friend. And my friend said that discription fits me and i agree with him. She is really pretty and funny, she makes me laugh alot and i have alot of fun when im talking to her. So she asked me for secrets, like she wanted to know who i like and stuff like that, i dont know what thats supposed to mean. She and another one of her friend were watching EUROVISION and she told me to watch it too and i did, we made the same jokes and she told me next time she is gonna watch it with me.

I really dont know what she thinks. sorry for my english, i didnt have alot of time to correct myself.
    If she likes me, what do i do? and if i ask her out and she says no it will be really weird talking to her as friends and nothing ever happened.
    If you guys know anymore tests i can do to see if she likes me please reply.

Relationship is a complicated thing and every human action is thought-provoking.

When you like someone, you ask them out that's how it works. You don't fritter around wondering if they would say yes or not....you shouldn't care about that. You just DO IT!

Assuming this isn't a fake post,...I'm suspicious,...this sounds like high school kids to me.

If she likes me, what do i do? and if i ask her out and she says no it will be really weird talking to her as friends and nothing ever happened.
    This is why you never become "friends" first. You attempt dating first,..."friends" are what you do when the dating doesn't work. Other than that you become friends with ones you know you won't be interested in dating. Dating works out better when you start out as strangers,...the whole point of dating in the first place is to get to know them,...then if it doesn't work out you fall back to being friends.

She said she likes me and i told her i like her, I told her what now. and shes thinking about it

Why not ask her out? You need to take the lead. Girls expect that from a guy.