+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Over me Already?

Over me Already?

Most of you have been kind enough to give me your input on the end of my 5 year relationship (more like a marriage) to my GF. She dumped me but it was a bitter break up with lashing at eachother / sex / ruining eachother towards the end. Finally after 2 months of no communication she called my sister (she is a family friend) to have coffee. I figured ok she probably wants to see how I am etc ...

During coffee with my sister she did not mention a single thing about me. Talked about "How great of a guy I am , and I have a big heart and she wants to see me happy" ... Apparently she saw me with another girl and told my sis that it did not bother her.
    She mentioned how things in her life are great with career, family etc .. and her new BF who apparently had to give her approval to meet my sister. WTF!

After 5 years she is over me that quickly that she doesn't even have the decency to ask how I am. She mentioned all the things that were not right in the relationship but my sister got the impression that she just wanted to be friends with her and chat about life. Why all of a suddden does she feel the need to be polite to my sister when she couldn't give a crap before. Its been 4 months since the break up.

Sometimes I feel like calling her and saying "We can still communicate without intentions to know how eachother is doing". But then I think maybe she just doesn't give a crap. Obviously I mean nothing to her now.

Just hurt folks... because I am dating someone but in Love with her to a certain degree and I know it takes time. Just shocked at how quickly she has moved on it seems. Or maybe its just BS.

That's what happens man. I was heartbroken when my GF of 4yrs broke up with me. She strung me along for 5 months before she finally admited it was completely over and she was moving. I was with a new girl not 1 week later and we're doing great here after our first month together.

Bad breakups are easy to get over when they're behind you.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    I thought you had a girlfriend you assh*le, why are you concerned with your ex?

And it just means she's moved on, something YOU NEED TO DO.

I feel sorry for your girlfriend.

Assh*le.

Wow lol. You were worried about your new gf still being into her ex, but clearly you are still into yours.

Tone Guest
    What a jerkoff.

Scumbag.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There should be certain critieria you have to meet before posting a thread!!! just IMO.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Awww then I would Never get to make threads!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL... me neither, haha! Well then again, who know's what the criteria would be??
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!