+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice??

Advice??

Hi, so this is my story.... been in a relationship for 18 months with my gf. There have been problems...mainly my aniexty and trust issue which have caused problems and 5/6 break ups. However we always seem to keep coming back and trying again. I have been having councilling for my anxiety. Just after Xmas we broke up (again) and during that period I met with a friend so our kids could play. NOTHING happened. In fact I used to speak about how much I missed my gf. However my gf found out about this and went mad ending everything again.
    The last few days we have been speaking and are thinking of meeting up and tying again. However she has told me that her and her ex have booked a holiday together with the kids (they had 3 from their marriage). They too have always had a very up down friendship since breaking up 3 years ago. Just recently she has been involving him and telling him about our problems which I feel very uneasy about. I’m torn as to trying again with her and having to live through them going away as happy families or walking away and wishing them all the best. She swears they are just friends etc but I mean come on...There a lot of history there.
    Do I just keep my mouth shut or walk away?

Neither
    You finally learn about yourself
    You learn what you are afraid of in reality and you learn to pay attention to other people
    You learn to be empathic

And you think about what you want in life

And stop wondering about questions you
    Can’t answer or can’t answer alone