+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Plump Lips

Plump Lips

Lip Liner is a makeup bag staple, yet it seems a good amount of us*still*struggle with how to properly use it, specifically when we want to plump it up.

So, what’s the key to making your kissers look plumper, without silicone filler? First, stick with a neutral tone that has the same undertones as your skin so the contrast between the color and your outer lip area doesn’t look so stark.

filling in the corners of your lips first instead of tracing your lips delivers a more natural-looking result, since “this not only contours them, but also softens the line making the hack a little less noticeable.” But what’s really key here is finding a nice balance. You shouldn’t be directly on your lip line, but you also shouldn’t venture too far.

Lastly, you should be blending your lip color the same way you would foundation or a contour. This softens the outside perimeter of the lip, and sort of melts the liner into the skin

guys go crazy over plump lips similar to big boobs and thick booty.

Eh, that stuff is superficial. It's really minor in all honesty. Or at least to me.

A woman doesn't need big boobs, thick booty, or plump lips. Those things alone might draw in a guy temporarily, or draw the wrong guys.

However, a woman that does put effort into her appearance, takes care of herself, has great self esteem and a positive upbeat attitude. That's attractive.

@glwc i never met any dudes like you

And if you did meet guy like glyc, what you gona do?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I used Buxom lip products, liners and glosses ( white Russian) they work great for just that, bunnyhabit.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

I just use a coq10 stick before my lip products then a gloss over my lipstick. That works. Can always scrub exfoliate your lips prior to putting lipstick on and that helps too.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I scrub my lips too, with my toothiebrush

Where'd [MENTION=87035]bunnyhabit[/MENTION] go?

She should rate all our lips these ones of us who have posted pictures & tell us if we need lip injections. Tough love
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] i taiwan am at

[MENTION=87035]bunnyhabit[/MENTION] I have posted pictures on my profile, go judge my lips
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Eh, I heard plump lips sink ships, so I wouldn't.... oh wait. That's loose lips. Never mind. Carry on.