+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help??!!

What Do I Do Now??!!

I work in a shopping centre on my days off from college and I met this girl that works in a shop next to me. She’s a cool girl and she’s pretty funny and social like me. As soon as we met we had crazy chemistry and we were back and forth on snapchat for a month straight. We had a lot of inside jokes that we made and always had something to talk about. I would tease her a lot and she called me rude (jokingly) so I knew I was getting somewhere.

Anyways, we had a couple dates at a Hookah place after we finish work and sometimes she would pick me up from my house in her car sometimes. They were all fun and we both had a good time. We talked about our past relationships and she told me how she’s only ever had one BF.

This is when things change: So basically, one day I posted on my story and didn’t want her to see it so I blocked her from seeing my story. Somehow she found out, most likely cos I have some of her colleagues on my friends list. She confronted me asking why I did that, I was surprised how she even found out and denied blocking her at first then I later admitted that I did and told her it was because I didn’t want her to see the ‘negative’ side of me. Anyways, she accepted my apology and things got back to the way they were.

So now a week later I get a call from her phone, so pick up and a guy starts speaking asking who I am and asks why I’m calling this phone. I couldn’t say much as I was at church and couldn’t argue so I just hanged up the phone. Next day she bursts into my store saying that it was her over-protective cousin was the one who called me (as B.S as that sounds) and went through her phone and saw our calls and messages. I was really pissed off and let her know that it wasn’t cool. She said she understands and was sorry that happened.

Anyways, 2 weeks later she unfriended me on all social media even though we didn’t have any other issues. After this happened I have not iniated anymore contact whatsoever even though I’ve got her number (which I’ve deleted now). And it’s been a month since I’ve last spoken to her, even though she works in the same centre (awkward). I spoke to her colleague who’s my friend and told him this, he said he been un-friended also, and she’s been off work for 2 weeks but came back recently.

I don’t know how to play it now, plus it’s killing me inside that I still don’t know why I was un-friended. But I don’t want to go back to her first so I don’t look thirsty/needy. However, she was a really good girl and I rarely fall for girls these days so wasn’t hoping to lose her, but I will cut her off if necessary.
    What can I do in this situation because I can’t think logically due to emotions affecting thoughts. Look forward to your help guys!!
    Last edited by Hector; 20-05-18 at 08:15 PM.

This whole thing sounds ridiculous.

1. Why would you answer the phone at church?

2. Why don't you believe it was her cousin who called?

3. Learn this right now: If you don't want people to know stuff don't post it on social media.

Going to talk to her is not weak or needy. Frankly, it would show more strength of character then I think you have. After you close up pop over to her shop & ask if you two can talk. Go grab a cup of tea & ask what happened.