+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Some counceling here

Need Some counceling here

Hello Guys im new here...

im going Trough a breakup right now and could use some good advice
    5.5 years ago this girl started texting me because she liked me. We hanged out a couple weeks and we started a relationship.
    after a couple of years she was forced To leave her Mothers house and buy her own place.. What did i do? Went with her and put thousands of dollars in the house for renovation! Now two years later she Started saying her feelings where gone and that she wanted me To leave and return her keys. After a week of hearing this everyday i had enough and took Some stuff and left. Didnt return THE key yet cause Some of my stuff was still there. After a couple days (i know shouldnt had done it) i checked her facebook and see her talking with another Guy telling HIM she”s alone and talking about she did it al on her own) so i confronted her and she flipped(i understand lol). After that she stuffed all my clothes in bags demanding i come take iT and return her key. So i did. After that we both went from hot To cold on messager(from i miss you so Much and im so sorry To leave me alone i dont want you anymore). Whats funny is when i was at her Home one or two times we cuddled kissed and even cried together in a Good way. She drove past my work all slow peaking inside. After that one day i was om my emotiontour (i had a few lol)and she blocked me on everything not reacting To my messages anymore. So i decided its best to stop contacting her(had no contact for two weeks now) im focusing on myself excercising going for walks and hang out with friends. Focusing on my life and doing whats good for me. Creating An environment where im good either with or witouth her. This all happened in the last two months. Still you Guys think shes comin around? I dont want To lose her but she Made Some pretty clear statements . Should i contact her in a couple of weeks or let her take a step towards me. Im past THE tought that its kinda immature To walk in someones life telling HIM you like him. Asking him To come live with you let him pay for a lot and then after a Year telling HIM To bounce cause you dont love HIM no more. Now shes alone in THE house we build together and im in a small rental room. Should i wait on her To calm down and contact me? Or get her out of my system. Please help! Pete from UK

It sounds to me like she actually played you to get that money to get her place and after she got what she wanted from and off you, she quickly pushed you aside. Imagine all the money you will be out if you continue to play her game, better to either ask for money back if a loan and if not a loan was gift then it is gone and you also should be gone from her life.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”