Ok so I’ve been seeing this guy since the beginning of March. It was very casual in the begging and I didn’t even like him that much. It was just sex for me. But after a month into it I started to get to know him more and I started liking him. The thing is, in the beginning he showed more interest, and as soon as I started showing interest, he backed off a little. Stopped snapping me, texted very little, was always busy because of work. And then after the busy period, we met up again and talked like everything was normal. And he even told me I’ve been the only girl in the last two years to sleep over at his place. Then a couple days ago, I told him I’ve developed feelings for him. He said he liked me and I was so happy. But then he said we had to end this. I didn’t understand why but he said he didn’t wanna mess with someone who could potentially get hurt. I told him I understood and that I wished him good luck and that I’d just delete him off Snapchat (where we texted and where this conversation was taking place). He then told me “you gotta relax, we’re still gonna talk, please don’t delete me”. Which left me very confused. If he wants to end stuff, why does he think we’re still gonna talk? Does he actually like me? I’m very confused and broken hearted.