+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did I do the right thing?

why do women want space? question not sarcasm :S

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Hmmm... good question! Probably there are a variety of reasons, but for starters, I would say that women frequently give up large parts of themselves when they connect with a man, and I think sometimes they grow to resent it.

Sometimes they just don't like how possessive men can be.

I agree shh!. I could see women saying they need space wanting to end the relationship and hoping that the guy will start to enjoy life more without her in it, so she can get out of the relationship without hurting him too much. While men might say they want space because they see some other girl they want to sleep with and they want to take a break so they can screw her without feeling too guilty and then still be able to get back involved with their gf. Lol I know that's not always the case, just guessing.

So I'm guessing I did the right thing with the No Contact.

Last time she came back after 4 days saying she'd do anything to win me back.

I hope if she does come back this time it's not until she realizes what she wants. She can't have her cake an eat it too.

Mmm I wish I had some cake.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK wait, are holding this no contact thing just to make her come back to you??? Or are you doing it to get over her completely??
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    OK wait, are holding this no contact thing just to make her come back to you??? Or are you doing it to get over her completely??
    The last time I did it and she contacted me in 4 days I waited a week to contact her back. I was in the process of getting over her without holding on. She came by and that ruined it for me (seeing her again).

This time I'm not holding on but there is a bit of hope (isn't there always?). I'm not looking to date other women but I am now focused on myself, school, and finding a new place to live 100%. It feels really good but at night I still lie awake thinking about her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you basically are hoping that this no contact will you two back together?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    So you basically are hoping that this no contact will you two back together?
    No. I am moving away at the end of this month. I just said there's always that little hope in the beginning they will come running back. Of course at night when I have nothing else to think of I'm going to think of her since she was my everything for 4 years.

I do love and care for her deeply. It's just not the right time to be together anymore.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm glad you realize that. It takes a lot to do so. I can't understand where your coming from and I wish you the best of luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12