+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i don’t think i’ve ever felt love

i don’t think i’ve ever felt love

Okay so as long as i remember, i have never had the urging feeling to date. i don’t think i’m afraid of commitment, it’s more like i get bored? i am tired of heading the words i have to find the right person. i am very straight forward and I am a very self aware an independent person, i feel like i am at a higher intelligence level than most people. i can see my flaws and all my issues and i welcome obstacles because it helps me learn. I am majoring in behavioral psych so i understand communication and i am able to read every person that comes into my life. i connect well with people too, but i end things very early because i find myself in a passion paradox? does anyone else feel this way? i Feel like ill die alone ja feel

- - - Updated - - -

follow me on ig
    Last edited by sarahnickson; 23-05-18 at 12:31 AM.

Who told you that you are above average intelligence? It seems like only you think like that cause I looked up IG pictures and I don't think a smart girl would put pics with her in underwear on social media. Seems shallow to me.

You not gonna die alone. You are just looking for attention.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I don't think you are strange. What I do think is strange is that people do not know what love really is. I have seen so many people jump into things so quickly - much of it a rebound or thinking that everything will be perfect and wonderful. After about 6 - 9 months, people leave the other. Why? Because that's infatuation you are in, not love. Once the infatuation period has worn off, and you are then into the LTR. Know how many people met and married / moved in together after knowing each other for 6 months? I had a stupid former friend of mine that had this guy move in with her after knowing him for ONE WEEK. LTRs are difficult things, they are quite dramatic with all the ups and downs you go through. But remember that all kinds of LTRs are dramatic things (work, family, friendship, etc.) so that's not anything new. But people don't seem to see that is what it's all about. Instead they fall back on foolishness and being wishy washy - "You're not my type", "I love you but I'm not IN LOVE with you", "I want more excitement", etc.

Well, they can and will get that excitement from a trashy girl or trashy guy. Know how many guys have dumped me to rebound to a trashy girl to have them take them to the cleaners or cause such strife in their lives that they will never be bored again? To say that you have never felt love? Well, maybe you haven't. But remember it's very complicated. It's different each time with each person because you're with a different person who brings other things to the table. And you have to have a long time of getting to know one another in order to see and feel each other out. It takes TIME to do these things right. It's not easy either. But then again nothing is easy.

Do you have a problem with that?