+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Anyone else get bored

Anyone else get bored

I get bored of people so easily. I know it sounds unhealthy and i have told myself that friendships/relationships can be maintained with acceptance and communication. I find myself psychoanalyzing anyone i spend an ample amount of time with. i’m super open, i can empathize and understand well and i click with almost everyone off the bat. when it comes to that deeper feeling of reassurance, it’s never there. i don’t believe in wasting my time dating just to date, as soon as the spark goes away or that infatuation i tell them and it always just ends. Sometimes i feel like it’s better that i just stay friends with everyone because i can’t ever feel satisfied?
    Last edited by sarahnickson; 24-05-18 at 12:26 AM.

Like in the other thread
    Do you have a problem with that?

Also here are two hints
    1: another person doesn’t satisfy you (unless in bedroom :-) )
    2: love comes when the spark goes away

your story and mine are so similar. i always want someone new after a short time with a lover. firm beliefs in variety is the spice of life. always try to leave graceful and retain friendships but often impossible. accept your personality and let future lovers know up front this will probably happen with them. honesty is the key to remain friends with people you have shared a mattress with.

I'm bored with social services being jerks. And taking my sister's kids away and all this other bull crap that they pull. I've no time for people like that at all.

child protection is not a joke

No, but these social workers are scumbags. My sister is trying to legally prove that her youngest kid has a learning difficulty and it has nothing to do with her parenting skills. Social services really messed up my life too, and now I'm not able to get new support, because I had issues with females years ago. I'd even told my social worker to provide men, but then he dictated how the support was to be carried out. He won't give me helpers for film work, i.e. extras...

you need legal assistance to figure out what you can do to oppose this treatment

I get bored of people in general. It's a lot of work to keep in touch or have a conversation any longer than a couple of mins. I need a lot to stimulate my brain, because I have a lot of interests that the average person wouldn't care to know about. I find people boring lol. Man alive I know I would have trouble dating too if I was single, so I hear ya OP.

I have a similar thing, but it's more just that I'm more attracted to certain character traits and physically, despite that many people I was really into didn't look that alike, there has to be that something there. When those aren't present, I just don't get that into things and I just end them.

However, I've dated several women that I could have seen myself dating for many years last, but things just unfortunately didn't work out. Those people though, I had a great connection with, I always looked forward to seeing them and hearing from them. I still view them as being special people for me, even if we aren't a part of each other's lives anymore.

I think it's important not to settle and to find someone you like, but to also realize no person is perfect, quirks are always present. And also. People will mirror your actions. If you act like you don't care with someone, or put little effort, expect them to do the same.

Personally. I don't waste time with women that put in little effort or that just tolerate my presence, they just aren't fun to be around.

Why would I hang around someone like that, when other women do, and they are excited, and fun to be around? Those are the women I've had the greatest times with.

A strong position , is to be able to wear your heart on your sleeve, but be willingly able to remove it when needed.
    Last edited by GLYC; 22-06-18 at 03:54 PM.

thank allah there are different types of people with other outlooks on lifestyle. think how bad it would be if everyone thought same way. variety is spice of life. i knows my hopping from one affair to another is unusual but it my choice of life

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
    thank allah there are different types of people with other outlooks on lifestyle. think how bad it would be if everyone thought same way. variety is spice of life. i knows my hopping from one affair to another is unusual but it my choice of life
    True in some ways. I agree that people should embrace their differences, such as being themselves and who they are, but that doesn't mean to lack holding basic healthy values.

There are a good amount of people out there that aren't that great to be around and will make you miserable if you stick around them.

However, I really wish there were more people that were positive, goal chasers, and that had self-improvement mentalities. The reality is, if you lack that, you will never be what you could have been.

As a better person yourself, a better friend, a better son, better lover, etc.

And there's nothing wrong with not wanting to have a long term commitment, but there are obviously better ways to go about it.

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed at your lifestyle choices is more important than any barrier or beliefs of other people. self confidence is the key to success.