+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't understand what she is thinking

I don't understand what she is thinking

I am 23 year old Indian guy. I have a gf which is from another caste. At the time when I proposed to her she said no because of issue that her parents will not say yes to us as we are of different caste. After 3-4 month she said yes to me and we came into relationship after I met her in between these month.We have long distance relationship but she agreed to it to give chance to us.
    Now we have 2-2 1/2 yr of long distance relationship.
    Now I am studying for public service examination of India and she got selected for probationary officer post and getting her training at Bangalore and I am in pune.
    What happened is she now has really hectic and busy schedule so she was unable to give time to me so I was somewhat angry about it and we did some fight. I guess she is frustrated about her studies and now because of us fighting.
    Even after yesterday's fight I thought I love her so let's forget it and move forward so I called her to say sorry and to let our fight go but overnight I she decided to breakup with me and said to me that anyhow her family will not be agreed on intercaste marriage and now she even can't give me that much of time so we should break up.
    I asked her to give our relationship atleast one chance but she is very adamant on this.
    I don't know how to convince her not to break up with me and give our relationship at least one chance.
    Please help me .I really don't understand what to say to her now.

You have been told on other sites to leave her alone for now. There is nothing you can do to change her mind she has to do it on her own. She just needs some time to think about it...if you keep contacting her, it will only make her resent you and push her father away.

no chick wants a dude that gives her a hard time. you need apologize for fighting her and tell her you understand her problems to get another opportunity to seduce her.