+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do?

What do I do?

I was seeing this guy for just under 3 months, never made it official although it was established we were exclusive. Initially, everything was great and then we argued because he’d ignored my message for 25 hours and left another message “read.” We resolved it and after that we had a few more arguments, about similar issues but also what I perceived to be a lack of effort from him maintaining our “thing.” Eventually, I ended things with him because although I still have strong feelings for him I felt that I wasn’t being treated correctly.

It’s been a few days since then and all I’ve felt is regret and a desire to get him back. When we ended things he was the one who said he didn’t want this to be awkward at work (we work at the same place different departments) and that he didn’t want to completely stop talking to me. Yet he is actively ignoring my messages (I haven’t been bombarding him, just asked him in one message if he wanted his stuff back.) I guess my questions are:

1) Will I be able to get him back? And how?
    2) How and what does he feel?

any other advice is appreciated too

this is a one sided love scenario for sure. he has no interest in you at all. agreed to friendship only to keep you silent at work. give up and move on to another dude to keep you. don't be so clingy with men in the future. most guys run away from clingy chicks. learn from your mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
    this is a one sided love scenario for sure. he has no interest in you at all. agreed to friendship only to keep you silent at work. give up and move on to another dude to keep you. don't be so clingy with men in the future. most guys run away from clingy chicks. learn from your mistakes.
    didn’t include this in the OP...but when i argued with him, it wasn’t only because of the messaging thing but because he’d spent less and less time with me so in all fairness i agree i was needy at times but at others i was reasonable. but thank you, this is one way to look at it that i didn’t actually consider

I think he is not interested in you as you are in him. But, you can make some efforts to make things like before. As you are working at the same place, you have opportunity to spend time with him. Ask him to go for a walk in lunch time, talk to him normally instead of talking about the relationship etc.
    Regards
    Dawghoused
    Relationship Expert
    www.dawghoused.com

Ask him this?

Quote Originally Posted by dawghoused View Post
    I think he is not interested in you as you are in him. But, you can make some efforts to make things like before. As you are working at the same place, you have opportunity to spend time with him. Ask him to go for a walk in lunch time, talk to him normally instead of talking about the relationship etc.
    It’s really hard to get time alone with him as our shifts are always different and i’m not even sure he’d want to talk in person as i tried to end things in person and he wouldn’t let me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Ask him this?
    I don’t know if he’d be open to meeting me as he’s stonewalling, ignoring my messages (not reading or opening them), not looking at my stories that kind of thing?

Then I would say „it’s a hint“ you should get it...