+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever just wonder, what if?...

Quote Originally Posted by Hooo! View Post
    Then you have something regarding a behaviour not down

There is something you do that puts women of
    It may also be attitude
    Or the fact that you medically just can’t give a long term outlook
    Believe me man, when I'm in a relationship I enjoy; I do everything humanly possible to keep it going strong. I plan fun dates, pay for everything, am plenty affectionate at the appropriate times, and always make sure the girl I'm with is having fun and have never had any complaints from any girl I've been with. In fact, the only thing I've got out of any of them about why they decide to end the relationship is for not "feeling chemistry"; obviously, I can't "make chemistry", so I'm not doing anything wrong that is within my power to change.

However, the last girl I was with; I actually felt the same way she did, so I can recognize the feeling at least. I mean we always had a great time together and even had plenty of intimate fun as well, but there was just no real "core drive" or "love" I guess you call it between us. Neither one of us did anything wrong in the relationship, it was just like she said, we just didn't have the "chemistry". So, I believe this all just goes back to the matter of my own bad life luck lately unfortunately.

I know a lot of people argue that you "make your own luck", but last year certainly proved to me that old belief to be total bull shit. I mean take my health situation for example, I did absolutely nothing wrong to cause my malignant brain tumor to occur. No family history of it, not a smoker or anything like that, and I have healthy habits and never get sick. It was just plain shit luck, that's all. I can't control a relationship's "chemistry" anymore than I could prevent cancer to just "happen" to me or anyone else. Life just has a way of throwing extreme awfulness to truly very good people and I'll just never understand why.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Maybe you making it too easy for them. Just showing interest all the time and making it obvious that you like them so they are never in doubt and feels like you are not the challenge. You are just leading, leading, leading and girl don't have to do any work herself. She dont have to work for you, she dont have to do anything. More effective would be push, pull and sometime let the benefit of doubt work. Gorl dont feel attraction cause she havent build any love towards you since she didnt had to take any action cause you done all the work for her.

Its like you go on a date to eventually seduce girl but first thing she says is -" I want to have sex with you." not a challenge right? And no chemistry too.
    I think you should leave some work for girls to do. Girls get very nasty once they feel you wont leave. Also they lost interest once they feel they got you under control.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Maybe you making it too easy for them. Just showing interest all the time and making it obvious that you like them so they are never in doubt and feels like you are not the challenge. You are just leading, leading, leading and girl don't have to do any work herself. She dont have to work for you, she dont have to do anything. More effective would be push, pull and sometime let the benefit of doubt work. Gorl dont feel attraction cause she havent build any love towards you since she didnt had to take any action cause you done all the work for her.

Its like you go on a date to eventually seduce girl but first thing she says is -" I want to have sex with you." not a challenge right? And no chemistry too.
    I think you should leave some work for girls to do. Girls get very nasty once they feel you wont leave. Also they lost interest once they feel they got you under control.
    Nope, it's not that either, it's just simply the poor luck. There's a reason why they call dating a numbers game, it's no different than gambling; it's a crazy money burning endeavor, but you just got to keep trying until your numbers come up.

I've been out of the dating game for more than a year now and my last relationship was about 2 years ago, but I will give it all one more shot after I have a steady income again.

Thanks for the input folks.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12