+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship advice

Relationship advice

I've been dating a woman for almost 3 months now an seeing her twice a week at least. We enjoy each other's company an have a good sex life. I met her online an after dating a few weeks she said she just wants fun an a open relationship. I told her I didn't want that so i think she hid her online profile out of guilt. I later found out she unhid the profile. I told her I wanted to be exclusive an she said she wants to keep the relationship open. A half an hour later she texts me an says she doesn't know what she wants but she enjoys my company. I ignored her texts over night because my girl friend said I should. She says I spoiled the girl im seeing an I need to ignore her to make her miss me. I feel bad ignoring her, it feels immature but my friend says she is taking me for granted an needs to be ignored. Am I doing the right thing ignoring her? Will it maybe make her realise what we had? She has been honest with me about everything so I feel like ignoring her is rude. Any advice would be helpful ..thank you
    Last edited by JohnHikesSd; 08-06-18 at 04:43 AM.

if you can accommodate her desire for a open relationship then contact her otherwise ignore her. she seems quite adamant about not being tied to only one lover.