+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can she love me

Can she love me

I am a 20 years old guy. I fell in love with someone when I was in high school. She was in love with someone else. back then I was shy and not able to share my feelings with her. When I went to college, She was transferred to another city, after 3 years when I didn't have any hopes I found her at a friends party. She is single but completely broken from inside. Please tell me what should I do. She doesn't want to have any relationships, I want her to be happy. Should I propose her?? or leave her life forever.

So sorry bud but she doesn't want a relationship with you. You can't put a girl up on a pedestal, and idolize her, you go nowhere. You need to go out and ask other girls out, enjoy YOUR life....understand that? This is about YOU and YOUR happiness.

You can propose her but that wont solve any problems. Problem is that you are nice but she is unavailable. You can do anything for her but she wont be happy and wont give you what you want.

Best you can do is stop being nice guy and do same for her what she does for you - nothing.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will