+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do i do?

What do i do?

I live in a small town and there is a girl that's 16 and i really like her and we are chatting every day on Snapchat, Facebook and even Instagram and we have been doing it for around 40 days and tonight i got to be alone with her walking her to home and when we got to her house she stayed in the same place for 5 minutes and we were talking and smilling and we hugged as a goodbye , 2 TIMES before i took off , she also offered me chewing gum before we got there and i am wondering if i should've kissed her?

She gave you gum...to freshen up...YES you should have!!

No, of course not.

Lol, what are we stupid? YEAH YOU SHOULD'VE KISSED HER! WTH?! Make dem smooth moves tiger! Just don't go overboard, and do something that doesn't match the atmosphere, 'cause I feel like you might do so the next time you try to hang with her.

of course yes, but u should do some steps before u got a kiss. When u finish hugging together, just look at her with a romantic sight telling her that u really really love her. Then slow down your movement and slowly approach to her head. If she dont want it , she will push u away. On the other hand, she will let u do it and finally u can get a kiss by that way^^
    My girl friend's first kiss is stolen by that way.