+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he testing the water with me?

Is he testing the water with me?

I need some advice. So I went to see my OBGYN who is a man. I've seen him for 2 of my pregnancies now and for other stuff so a total of almost 4.5 years. He usually seems nervous when he comes in but I thought nothing of it. I went to see him recently because my BC pills have been giving me a rash in my chest and face. Well, he is always professional but this time he walked in acting nervous and smiling. I've been writing him on this doctor chat app that my doc office has to communicate. He told me to come in the next day for an appt. Well he walks in and I'm sitting there and he logs into his computer and as he is logging in he says "Well, I bet that rash you got isn't a good thing for your sex appeal." I didn't say anything. What does he mean by this? Was he hitting on me? I'm so confused right now. He kept staring at me too! He would just stand and stare. I don't know if all docs do that or if I'm imagining he has a crush? Then after my appt I asked if we were done because there was a silence of him just staring and he says "Well yes, unless you want to stay here and talk to me longer." ???? This was 2 weeks ago and I’m trying to make sense of it all but I haven’t heard from him so im assuming its because he could get in trouble for having relations with his patient? Idk does he seem interested?

may or maynot, it is hard to confirm according to your situation. I suggest just wait until something or signals made by him. Then it will be clearer evidence to show whether he have interest on you or not.

He was just trying to make things light by crackin a jokish comment. Doctors do that. Your attraction for him is making you have delusions.