+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Attention whore or opened up for a relationship?

Attention whore or opened up for a relationship?

Hi, so recently a girl from my class broke up with her boyfriend and she had always been the type to try and get the attention to play around and have fun but more recently she started to ask for more attention by playfully shoving some boys (including me and my friend and yes she only did it to us as far as i know) and she'd always have some playful insults or smth like that and on the opposite side of it she would always start laughing when she was playfully insulted (you could tell the difference if she liked it or not because when she does she starts to smile and respond and when she didn't she'd either not respond or insult you back with something more harsher)
    my question is to mostly you ladies out there (prefferably the extroverts) is this a cry for attention or opening herself up for a relationship.
    i hope i've provided you with enough details.

If I were to sum up your post, it would be: This girl, who just broke up with her boyfriend, is playfully flirting with my friend and I. I want to know if she's trying to open herself up to a relationship with me, or if she's just trying to get our attention.

Here's my answer to your question:

There is too little evidence that suggests that she is actually trying to open herself up to you. People flirt with other people all the time, it doesn't mean that they want to be committed in a relationship with the people they flirt with. Its called "being playful", and I suggest you keep it that way until it progresses to something more than "playfulness", physical contact, and sweet, heart racing words.

I think that you call her an "attention whore" says a lot about you. It is disrespectful and you need to sit down with your mom.

hey brother, this type of girl I would call it '' little chick'' that she was a very clever love player. Dont get involved in this love game because you, a new love learner, will get really hurt if you try with that girl. The evidence of her cleverness is that she would flirt many people as she can and find out one the most attractive , worthy and handsome guy for herself. The other guys will have a consequence, i think i dont have to mention. Just like you mention she now is choosing maybe u one of her target. But it is not worth spending time with a playful chick and if i were you, i would properly find another one who is a normal lover instead.

She is just playing for now....maybe waiting for one of you guys to have enough confidence to step up their game on her, and dominate her. If you don't have the ballz to do that then you are out.